Laying the Foundation for a Successful Future
- Student Spotlights by Wilson NewsCongratulations to Ethan, who was awarded High Honors by the Johns Hopkins Center for Talented Youth (CTY) Talent Search. He is very excited about participating in CTY’s summer programs. Ethan qualified for these programs by achieving high scores on both verbal and quantitative tests. His SCAT math score ranked among the top 10 nationwide. [...]
- Student Spotlights by Wilson NewsCongratulations to Julius who was the winner of two piano competitions. He won the Ruth Slenczynska Solo Recital Competition and The American Heritage Piano Competition. Julius will perform at Carnegie’s Weill Recital Hall on May 26 at 5:30 pm.
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs by Wilson NewsSnow White and the Seven Dwarfs opens next Friday, April 19, at 7:30 pm. Reservations for the show are now being taken. There is no assigned seating.
Tickets Adults: $15.00 Students: $10.00 Children 4 years and younger are free.
Ticket order forms are available at the front desk. Tickets will be available at the door on the [...]
- Support Students, Win Awesome Prize… by Wilson NewsWant to win an Apple MacBook Pro, Mini iPad or iPod? The Wilson School is holding a raffle with EXCITING PRIZES to benefit the scholarship and financial aid fund. Only 500 tickets will be sold, so the chances of winning are FANTASTIC! The prizes are:
1st Prize: 1 MacBook Pro, with Retina Display and [...]
- New Jersey Destination ImagiNation … by Wilson NewsA team from The Wilson School participated in the New Jersey Destination ImagiNation Tournament. Team members, Eric (6th), Nicholas (6th), Julius (5th), Euwen (4th) and Brooke (4th), worked very hard and won third place in their competition titled IN THE ZONE.
The team designed and made ten vehicles out of three or more propulsion [...]
- Student Spotlights by Wilson NewsFrancesca (6th) skis with the Killington Ski Club/Killington Mountain School every week-end during the ski season. She skis with the U10/U12 team for mid-Vermont. Last week-end she placed 4th out of 90 participants in the Mid- Vermont Council U12 Skills Assessment. She was assessed for pole placement while skiing on one ski. Previously she [...]
- Parent Faculty Student Volleyball G… by Wilson NewsOn Friday, March 8, at 11:15 am, The Wilson School will host our annual parent- faculty-student volleyball game. The event will have the 2012-13 Wildcats challenge the Wilson faculty and parents. The game will be to 25 points. The next game will consist of the faculty, parents and all the 5 th through [...]
- Student Spotlights by Wilson NewsHamza, Cole and Nick played on the Craig School Badgers Basketball Team this year. Hamza was a team captain and voted one of the “Most Valuable Badgers” this season. (I guess Wildcats and Badgers play well together.)
Ethan received a 2nd place award at the Crescendo International Competitions and performed in the winner concert [...]
- New Issues of Wilson Junior Scienti… by Wilson NewsWe’ve got four brand new issues of Wilson Junior Scientist News. Check them out!
Vol. 3 Issue #2
Vol. 3 Issue #3
Vol. 3 Issue #4
Vol. 3 Issue #5
- Wilson Junior Scientists Vol. 3 Iss… by Wilson News
- No comments yet.
Welcome , today is Tuesday December 10, 2013